Everyone loves to travel. Everyone has their own reasons. You will always come across photo albums of people chilling and having a good time. While you will be sitting in a chair and looking at them, wondering how would it feel if you were there? What I want to tell you is to stop. To stop wondering and actually going out to claim what you are missing out on.
- You are missing out on the new eyes it gives you. To see the things around you better. To love them better. To see through people and know their struggles. To know life.
- You are missing out on the learning. Learning about yourself, your strengths, fears and weaknesses. Learning the process of healing and rejuvenating.
- You are missing out on the amazing bonds you will make with the people you meet on the way. Who will give you a lifetime of memories and lessons and make you smile all along.
- You are missing out on the surprises it entails. Of breaking your own rules and habits, of knowing you could do something you never thought you could.
- You are missing out on being able to appreciate what you have. Your home, your job, your loved ones and everything you have.
In short, there is all this and much more that you are missing out on because you are sitting there reading about travel and not actually deciding to do it. Let us know in the comments section below if this article has changed anything.