Nothing is perfect in this world. And no matter what they claim, no airline is best either. There are a number of things they need to work on. It will not only make our lives easier but also make them all the more efficient and devoted towards the customer. Actually, I do have a list of things they could do to make things better. Here you go.
- First and foremost, they could guide us with the details of booking flights, how and what of them. I mean we pay a bombs, hence we should clearly be told the worth we will be getting in return.
- Similarly, they really should respond to our complaints timely and sorting them out efficiently. It is just so unnerving to keep waiting for their response and still not getting through the whole problem. Simple rule, problem solving should be as fast as problem creating.
- How many times have it happened to you that you forgot a printout and had to run madly at the airport trying to locate a print store. How bout generating electronic boarding passes and making our lives easier?
- You know how you ask for a window seat but have no clue how and where is it is going to be. How bout them installing a screen and showing us what all seats have already been taken. Like when you book movie tickets. It is always better to not be at the mercy of the person at the counter and chose your own spot.
- How about following the schedule? I mean you guys have one job, flying people from one place to the other. Why not do it properly. Being on time would be such a great thing to do.
- Let us surf the web for free? Do not make is a job full of hassles by generating passwords that expire after a certain limit? I mean, please.
- Lastly, for god’s sake have a sense of humor. Make those plastic smiles a little warmer. Do fun stuff like suddenly playing a peppy number? The Pilot cracking a weather joke doesn’t count.
And a little here and there. Just make the journeys fun, it could make our day and for that matter, yours too. If you guys agree, feel free to comment and let me know if you have something to add to the list.
Image Source: Linda O’Dell on Flickr