What makes a city Fashionable? Is it the population or the architecture or the history that shapes its personality? Take a look at our list of the world’s most fashionable cities. And to tell us what you think makes a city fashionable.
- Undoubtedly, Paris is the most fashionable cities in the world. The people are the icons for style and trends. Not only the biggest fashion brands are found all over are the city, the men and women effortless while carrying the diva like essence.
- The second most loved fashion capital has to be Milan. With huge presence of big shot Italian fashion houses. Its history has been fashion centric by all means. It is the host of the world’s best Fashion weeks and design institutes.
- Who else but London bags the third position. It is a contemporary mix or personalities, cultures and thoughts. From traditional to bold, sophisticated to wild, everything blends here. You can never cease to amuse yourself here.
- One of the most iconic cities, New York is home to shopaholics form around the world. Here is where the trends are set. It is credited to be the experiment capital as well. Everywhere you look on the street, you see colors and sparkles everywhere.
- This city is always two steps ahead when it comes to fashion. None other than Melbourne has been a culturally diverse city as well as possessed a unique fashion sense. Everything about it justifies its fashion status. It is a shopping Mecca for the world.
- It is not just the west that dominates the fashion culture in the world. For different, bizarre but beautiful and unusual style, Tokyo is the word. It is the place to go to, if you want a taste of Japanese fashion.
- Not too flashy, Stockholm is standout kind of a city. Sweden has a minimal and subtle approach towards fashion. What makes the city truly fashionable is it confident designs and aura of beauty in simplicity.
From the big players of the Fashion world to places across seven seas, Fashion has many flavors that are to be savored wherever you go. What do you think makes a city fashionable? Are there any more cities that you’d like to add to the list?
Image Credits: mat’s eye on Flickr